Obviously the above pumpkins speak for the most important principals we are thankful for, but what about the other, more quirky things?
1. Google search. Having it available on my phone whenever I have a question (no matter how weird it may be) is wonderful. I think back to when I was in grade school and we had to do research in the library using the Dewey Decimal system and encyclopedias!
2. Having a GPS on my phone and watch. I was reminiscing over my drive home how I used to have to print off a list of directions from Mapquest in order to go anywhere outside of Topeka. Also, I would have to drive the route I ran beforehand in order to know the distance I ran.
3. Counter space in my kitchen. Living in a dorm/sorority in college and having no access to a kitchen, then living in a home with a doormat size of counter space, I appreciate the island I have now.
4. Getting hand written letters in the mail. Yes, it is easier to send a facebook birthday wish/email/phone call, but it means sooooooo much to see the written word.
5. Headbands. They add so much fun to an otherwise drab workout/ work look.
What are you thankful for?