Man, what a week of snow! Here in Kansas City, we got more than enough (~10 inches)! This past week has proven to be a good one despite all the dreary cold weather.
1. My dad came in town last weekend to go see Alton Brown with me at the Midland. He is one of our favorite celebs and is just as great off screen as he is on. Can I count this as #16 even though it was intentional? We tried out Green Room Burgers beforehand which had great burgers (thin patties) and great fries too.
2. Oh the joys of working during “snow days.” We sent no one home, even though there were plenty ready, and the main topic throughout the day was all snow related.
3. Speaking of work, this month I only have 2 night shifts and then (cross my fingers and toes) March should be mainly days and then ALL DAYS ALL THE TIME!!!
4. I hosted Bunko at my house last night and it was so much fun. There was food for dayssss.
This greek dip was a hit
I also made un-pictured Brie & Apple Crescent rolls, coffee brownies and rum punch.
5. I’m looking into running some races through vineyards this summer, anyone have any suggestions?